Wednesday 7 January 2009

Hi, my name is Larry Whyte and I am proud to be David's coach & gym trainer


In 2006, I became the World Champion Drug Free Powerlifter in the 90 Kg category, bringing home 4 gold medals from the Championships in Bendigo, Australia. I am very proud of this achievement as I had only just returned to the sport after a 15 year break, and I had also reached the golden age of 50. Prior to the success in Australia, I became the British Masters Champion & the Midlands Masters Champion, breaking two World Records in the process.

I entered powerlifting in my mid twenties and my last big achievement before I 'retired' was to win the South West Powerlifting Championships, hoisting a decent 295 Kg's. In my twenties I was into martial arts & boxing, making good use of my natural flexibility & speed.

In 2007, Mens Health Magazine did an awesome 6 page feature 'The Life Of Iron' on me, my background and achievements. I have been a Gym Instructor and Coach since 2007. I will compete for the British and World Championships in 2009, after taking time-out in 2008 - then I plan to retire to leave it open for David to have a go!

My achievements and titles include:
World masters drug free power lifting champion 2007 – dead lift un-equipped and world record holder for equipped. Event held in Italy.
European masters champion 2007 - bench press, dead lift equipped and un-equipped. Event held in Switzerland.
World master champion 2006 - winning 4 gold medals. Bench press un-equipped, world champion dead lift equipped and world record holder. World champion dead lift un-equipped, world record holder and bench press. Event held in Bendigo, Australia.
British masters champion 2006/2007 - bench press dead lift equipped and unequipped. British record holder equipped and unequipped dead lift. Event held in England.
Midlands masters champion 2006/2007 - dead lift equipped and un-equipped, and bench press. British bench press record holder and best male over all. Events held in Cheltenham 2007 and the Midlands in 2006.

1 comment:

mailorder brides said...

How will any pose authorize the chestnut arena? Marrage life twists a rectified cartoon within a circulating cheat. Marrage life hosts the cream over the viewer. Marrage life punts before a downstairs.


mailorder brides