Tuesday 6 January 2009

My next challenge? A British Championship. Yes, A British Championship

I have promised to post an article on my Lon Las Cymru solo ride, some thoughts on Cycling Fit and to discuss the Survival Equipment I took and didn't use. Then tonight, I read Georgina Best's blog posting and she is good, very good! In her blog 'For Girls Who Can't Do Football' she made a heart felt statement on life:

"Maybe it's because real life is in the small, the ordinary and the everyday. A reminder that we should live every moment to the full and treasure our existence. And what football shows me is that the game's not over until the final whistle, that a battle can have beauty within it and that strength comes in working together and mutual support."

In demonstration of what might be possible, I decided to live this sentiment! So in the last few minutes I have taken the best advice possible and been offered World Class Coaching by a World Champion, the aim a British Championship and the chance at a World Title within three years. I hope your all in a betting mood?!

Of course Cycling Fit will be part of my training programme, with the odd long ride and I will be challenging a few to join in, to be coached and train together for a Title! More of this soon......
.

No comments: