Tuesday 16 December 2008

I go Live!



I have added front and rear pannier carriers to the bike and later today the first of several rear lights for an evening training ride - the real news is G-String has asked me to give a repeat performance, I go live as Father Christmas!

Why call her G-String? Because she plays the violin for, I think the BBC National Orchestra of Wales, is as you see quite some lady and very excitable, her text last night began:- Yes, Yes, Yes, Bloody Wonderful! I had only agreed to visit for the weekend, dress-up and do Father Christmas things with her kids, the children of friends and fellow musicians at a party on the Saturday afternoon.

It will be a great weekend with a nice long bike ride to and from!

Post Script: I think Age Concern Gloucestershire have issued a Press Release and I am told I feature in this evenings paper..... That BBC Wales may track my progress too, so I had better find some red Santa trousers that I can cycle in!

1 comment:

Georgina Best said...

You can read the newspaper article at
http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk/news/Santa-s-ready-300-mile-bike-ride/article-549055-detail/article.html