Monday 15 December 2008

What isn't out there?



I have been visited by a Ghost and still have a bite mark on my arm where I tried unsuccessfully to wake myself! When I was already awake? It was very real and sat watching me in an armchair - not a floating sheet, its skin was spider webbed and old, like the Chinese garments it wore! The days that followed just confirmed the visit had happened and saw me move to the East - it is a convincing story that I will save for another time.

The Internet or World Wide Web is to what my title refers.

I had thought a Blog a great way of communicating to someone who finds it. With so many having a Blog or several, just happening to find mine is near impossible.

With the quality of writing and varied subject matter following a Blog or two is another way of enjoying this never ending realm we have created.

To ensure that Bloggers get a fair chance of being read they have BlogCatalog, which lists their Blogs by interest and also forms a community of Bloggers. You can access it by pressing the small button low on the right hand side of this Blog - I think its under the Brecon Beacons Slide Show.

So consider BlogCatalog as yet another form of Internet Community, of which there must be thousands upon thousands.......

Life is to be lived and in the open please. Yet this particular Bloggers World does provide many with the chance of intelligent dialogue and of friendship. I cannot say the same for other such communities as I know so few and that is the way its likely to stay.

2 comments:

Aspasian said...

nice blog......

Georgina Best said...

Life certainly is to be lived! And blogging is a great way to communicate. I wonder if you will encounter any ghosts on you trip.